If you are looking for consulting or support services I can also help with the following:

  • Counselling or Social Work Supervision
  • Assistance completing government forms such as PWD applications.
  • Referral to community agencies or health care partners
  • Assistance navigating complex systems
  • Referral to residential treatment programs and discussion of recovery options
  • Workshops and Education Services in Community
  • Case Management Services
  • Critical Incident Debriefing